How to Take ScreenShot On Computer or Laptop Easily | Print Screen in Computer on PC Laptop | How to Take Screenshot

I'm going to show you how to create a screenshot using Windows 10

1. The screenshot is an image of what is currently displaying on your screen today. I'm going to show you three different ways to create that image based off of your entire screen and then you can decide which way is best for you let's go ahead and get started. So let's say I have this displaying on my screen here and I want to send an image of this to somebody else. Now a reason you might want to do this is because you don't want anyone to actually be able to edit. What you're seeing on your screen so rather than sending them this excel spreadsheet. I'm just going to send them an image of it the first way. I'm going to do it is using the Print Screen button on my keyboard that's located right here on most keyboards it might be in a slightly different spot for you but look for it says PRT SC  or PRT SC and that means print screen.

So I'm going to show you what that does on my screen. When I click that so when I click it I just clicked it nothing seemed to happen. So now what you have to do is you have to take it from your clipboard because when you hit print screen. What it did was it copied it to your clipboard and you have to paste it onto somewhere a good program to paste it. On to is Microsoft Word so I open up Microsoft Word to a blank document and then if I do a ctrl V you can see that image is now displayed on there now you could see the right side of my screen is an image of what I was seeing here. But if you were just looking at the left side or if you only had one screen on your monitor you would see just this left side here.

ALSO READ : How to Remove Timestamps from Any Video

2. There is one other way to use the Print Screen button to to create a screenshot now keep in mind. If I wanted to save this particular screenshot and send it to somebody I could I'm gonna choose not to now sometimes you don't want to take your screenshot and paste it into another program. let's say that person didn't have Microsoft Word and you just wanted an image of it well this time what we're going to do is we're gonna hold down the windows key which is right there and then we'll press the Print Screen button and so let's go ahead and see what happens when we do that I hold down the windows key and I press print screen windows key print screen ok the screen went dark for just a second not completely dark but it got greyed out and so something happened. image into our pictures folder in our file explorer so down here you can click on your file explorer which is the folder icon and if you go to the pictures folder on the left side and the navigation pane you should see a folder inside that pictures folder called screenshots and if you click that or double click. it rather it'll open up the screenshot in a PNG file the PNG file displays your image right there.